An account with a large number of followers always attracts the attention of other users and causes respect for its owner. That's why beginners, as well as those who want to sell something through Instagram or just be cool, want to quickly gain a lot of subscribers. You can do it yourself (and for free), but you can use the services of various companies or simply individuals who will do it for you. In the second case, you, of course, have to pay.
Let's take a look at some of the most popular fast-trackers for playing in the Instagram.
1. Purchase of Bottles of BotsBots are now very cheap. As I understand it, these are just broken accounts that are given the assignment to subscribe to you. It is difficult to say how useful this is. It seems that you quickly have a large number of subscribers and this increases the credibility of your profile, but on the other hand - it's all dead souls that will not put you like that and write comments. In addition, the Instagram of such bots is often cleaned, roughly speaking, simply removes. At one point, you may lose several thousand subscribers, because not all firms give a guarantee of their return after cleaning by the administration
2. Purchase of live subscribers and an independent set of live subscribersLive subscribers are obviously more expensive, however you can dial them yourself (for example, in 5 years, the required amount :), so, of course, it is better to use the automation of this process. Naturally, for the money.
The principle of cheating live subscribers in the InstagramThe principle of dialing the followers is always the same, whether you do it yourself or ask someone else. It looks like this: you put the likes to active users, selected by hash tags or from competitors (you can also subscribe to them), they in turn go to your page, watch your publications, also they like theirs and sometimes even subscribe to you . Since there is this "sometimes", you have to put a lot of hearts and subscribe to a large number of people plus periodically unsubscribe from those who have not subscribed to you.
If you yourself will perform these actions for free, then you will have to keep it by hand. It's pretty tedious and long. However, if you use special scripts, you will have to pay to their creators, and also be extremely cautious!
Be careful!While engaging subscribers in the Instagram this way, you should be careful, namely, to ensure that your actions do not exceed the existing restrictions. Now you can not put more than 150 hearts (as your followers, and people you are not subscribed to) and leave more than 50 comments in one hour! If you exceed this limit, your account can be blocked for excessive activity (many people can not return their blocked profiles for a long time).
Using the services of third-party people, be sure to find out the moment described above, so as not to lose your favorite account in the Instagram!
Companies that offer similar services now pond a dozen, I will not give examples, because none of them paid for it, you easily find them using any search engine.
3. Advertising in known accountsIf some famous celebrity in the description of his next publication mentions you, then, of course, you will have more followers. It's almost impossible to turn this free of charge free, although some manage to do it - for example, they draw stars.
For money, this is ready to do almost everything, look through the accounts of the participants of "Dom-2", and you will immediately understand what I'm talking about.
Advertising a closed accountIncreasingly I see in Instagram a very effective method of advertising, which came from Vkontakte. You close your profile, which needs followers, and order advertising from the "star". She writes a tearful or interesting story, or rather her beginning, and says that the end can be read from you. But the profile is closed, so to finish it, you need to subscribe. Vua-la!
4. Participation in #sfsSFS is such a forgotten #ff from Twitter, only in Instagram. Its principle is simple: you ask your followers to recommend you, and you in turn recommend them. Well, how to recommend ... you come up with your own hash tag, a deceptive description in the picture, so that it will be noticed. Usually, a phowlover spreads or reposts any of your photos or several, adds a hash tag invented by you, your nickname is a link and a couple of good words about you, you in return do the same. As a result, you and your subscriber's followers are added. At least someone would definitely stop by to see it.
5. Contests and GiveawayOddly enough to hold competitions and Giveaway in Instagram love not only companies, but also ordinary people. You again come up with a hash tag for the contest, a cool prize that will be given to the winner, and a photo for reposts. Users who wish to participate in a contest for a prize must subscribe to your profile (this is usually prescribed in the conditions), post your photo (repost) and add your hash tag (it is needed so that you can easily find all the participants). The winner is usually chosen randomly. Well, as you guessed it, the creator of the contest because of the conditions a large number of people are subscribed, the main thing is to interest them later, and to "givaveya" - to find the right audience and, of course, to entice a good gift.
No posts found